Promise Excel is a digital media strategist and consultant, a storyteller, an author, and the founder of MaverickExcel.com, a digital media brand where young entrepreneurs and business owners can find information, advice, tips, resources and tools for starting, running and growing successful businesses.
He helps individuals and businesses to develop digital media strategies to get seen, heard, known and paid using the digital media. Through his company The Mavericks Digital, he offers marketing, design and brand strategies to organizations, startups, companies, SMEs and individuals.
Promise Excel has been featured on over 50 blogs, podcast, radio show and magazines both locally and internationally. Among them are BellaNaija, Naij.com, Interviews Africa, Tush Magazine, Ynaija, Enterprise Boom, Amplify Blog, Inbound.org, The Total ENtrepreneurs, Rythm 93.7 FM Port Harcourt, Live Your Dreams Africa, etc.
Just recently he was recognized by Mediaville Project Nigeria as one of the 30 under 30 young leaders in Port Harcourt.
He has also worked with TEDxPortHarcourt where he served as the content creator and social media strategist.
His Ebook, The Ultimate Guide to Building a Profitable Blog in 30 Days has been downloaded by over 5,000 people. He’s the author of the book, Be Phenomenal or Be Forgotten.
He reaches thousands of monthly readers, subscribers and followers, through his blog, email list and social media platforms.
And just recently, he co-founded the fastest growing business networking group in Port Harcourt called Ignite Meetup Port Harcourt, where entrepreneurs meet, learn share and network.
His passion is to mentor, inspire, support and empower the next generation of young entrepreneurs who will make the world a better place with their unique ideas and solutions.
To share informative, educative and engaging contents via articles, interviews, videos, case studies and podcasts to help young entrepreneurs to grow and become successful in life and business.
To become the top 5 digital media brand in Africa supporting and empowering young entrepreneurs to build sustainable businesses leveraging on digital media.
As Seen in (Where I have been featured)
- Ogbongeblog: 18 Most Profitable and Marketable 21st Century Online Skills for Young Entrepreneurs
- The Total Entrepreneurs: Seed Investment Funding Options For Startups In Nigeria
- Cashrange: Can I Become Rich By Working For Somebody
- Tush Magazine’s October Issue
- My blog has won Blog of the Week on Ogbongeblog.com
- I’m a Contributor at Nigeria’s Biggest Business and Entrepreneurship Blog, EnterpriseBoom: Top 10 List of Online Payment System in Nigeria
- KonnectAfrica: You’re Human: Embrace Your Imperfection
- Loudtips: 15 powerful bloggers you should learn from to grow your online business
- Bellanaija: Promise Excel: 10 Practical Money-Saving Tips To Help You Survive the Bad Economy
- Naij.com: This is WHY you must have online skills
- Fruitfulujah Podcast: Blogging is not dead. How to get it right in 2017
- Inspiredfully: 10 of the Most Matured Nigerian Blogs and Bloggers
- LiveLongDigital: Learn how to develop the right capacity, skill, competence, focus, and motivation to start, manage, and grow successful businesses. (Video Interview with Prosper)
- Graduate Boss: Starting and Growing A Successful Blog In Nigeria W/ Promise Excel
- Rythm 93.7 FM Port Harcourt
- Garden City Radio 89.9 FM Port Harcourt
- Blogging AMA
- (Blog Herald) A Compilation of the Best Content Creation Strategies from 43 Experts
- Amplify Blog (ROUNDUP – 112 EXPERTS SHARE THEIR FIRST ONLINE INCOME)
- 30 Under 30 Young Leaders in Port Harcourt
- Lighter Glory: Blog Interview: Meet My Mentor Promise Excel
And a host of others…
Check out our different services
Call/Text/Whatsapp: 07035911137 (Call only withing 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Email: maverickexcel (@) gmail.com
You can contact via this form: