Let’s admit it, we all want attention.
We want to be noticed, seen and heard.
Why do you think babies cry when nobody is around to look after them?
They crave attention too!
Why do you think big companies and brands use women to advertise their products and services?
It is the asset of the 21st century.
The more attention you’re able to pull, the more money you’re able to make.
That’s why bloggers and every online business will do anything to be on the front page of Google search.
Whether you like it or not, you want some attention. You want people to talk about your business and brand.
Do you know how musicians make money from their songs?
No, it is not from the sale of their albums.
They are heavily paid for the attention they pull.
You’ve put in so many hours researching, writing and designing your website, the least you want is for people to notice your hard labour.
In the words of Emelie Sandy:
You’ve got the word to change a nation but you’re biting your tongue.
You’ve spent your lifetime stuck in silence afraid you’d say something wrong.
If no one ever hears it how are we gonna learn your song?
You’ve got a heart as loud as lion, so why let yourself be tamed?
Don’t you think you deserve some buzz around your brand, after so much hard work you’ve put into it?
Sure you do.
I am introducing to you The Guest Post MasterClass.
The Guest Post MasterClass is an intensive training on how anyone can get published on top national and international blogs and magazine in 7 days or less
You may be wondering what a guest post is.
Guest posting simply means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog. While a guest post is an article you write and publish on other blogs or websites.
It is that simple.
Typically there are three main goals for guest blogging.
- Positioning yourself as an authority and well-known name in the industry.
- Getting exposure (traffic) back to your website.
- Building backlinks to your website.
This could mean a free promotion for your business and brand.
Guest posting could land you on life-changing opportunities you never thought possible.
Personally, guest posting has opened many doors of opportunities for me.
My first guest post was on Ogbongeblog.com, Nigeria’s #1 Tech Blog.
That one guest post led to so many opportunities for me. I got to know many bloggers and writers.
More importantly, my blog traffic skyrocketed.
I was so excited about the attention I was getting. People were contacting me here and there asking me for this or that.
It was such a glorious moment for me.
Through that guest post on Ogbongeblog, I established a relationship with the owner of the blog, Jide, which led to my blog winning, Blog of The Week Award.
There are times I’ve been paid to submit guest posts to other blogs as a ghost writer.
The guest post I submitted on Bella Naija led to the social media staff from Freelancer.com to contact me to schedule an interview with their International Director, Sebastián Siseles.
I’ve received lots pf business opportunities after I submitted a guest post to Bella Naija, Enterprise Boom etc.
Winning at guest posting has nothing to do with being a prolific writer. Although, that’s also important.
There are strategies I use that make me get YES anytime I pitch a blogger for a guest post.
I usually get 90% response rate.
Why Should You Listen To Me?
A lot of the things I’ve achieved online like making money from my passion, getting attention to my brand and business, getting an award, getting more clients, building quality relationship with thought leaders, bloggers and online entrepreneurs could be traced to guest posting the right way.
I’ve been mentioned and interviewed on several blogs and websites.
- Ogbongeblog: 18 Most Profitable and Marketable 21st Century Online Skills for Young Entrepreneurs
- The Total Entrepreneurs: Seed Investment Funding Options For Startups In Nigeria
- Cashrange: Can I Become Rich By Working For Somebody
- Tush Magazine’s October Issue
- My blog has won Blog of the Week on Ogbongeblog.com
- I’m a Contributor at Nigeria’s Biggest Business and Entrepreneurship Blog, EnterpriseBoom: Top 10 List of Online Payment System in Nigeria
- KonnectAfrica: You’re Human: Embrace Your Imperfection
- Loudtips: 15 powerful bloggers you should learn from to grow your online business
- Bellanaija: Promise Excel: 10 Practical Money-Saving Tips To Help You Survive the Bad Economy
- Naij.com: This is WHY you must have online skills
And lots more
Without exaggeration, I have been featured/published on at least 20 blogs in Nigeria
Why You Must Guest Post
- Increase traffic to your blog/website
- Free promotion for your brand and business
- Establish yourself as an authority
- Get social proof to increase credibility for your brand
- Get backlink to your blog
- Good for writers who want so show case their work to potential clients
- Build quality relationship with other bloggers
- Get noticed. Be seen. Be Heard.
- Gain the trust of clients really fast
- Increase your email subscribers and social media followers
- Attract advertisers to your blog.
- Land speaking or writing gig
- Land an opportunity to be interviewed
- Get more clients to your business
- Make money from your passion, skills and experience.
I can categorically tell you that I have achieved all the benefits mentioned above just from guest posting.
Who is this Training For?
- Thought Leaders
- Business owners
- Anybody who has what to say and craves for a large audience to influence with his/her message.
What you stand to Gain
- Know the exact email template I use to get response really fast
- Know How To get topics to pitch to bloggers.
- Get Published on at least 10 top blogs in 30 days
- Guidelines to submitting Guest posts so you never get a NO
- How To get paid to guest post for busy bloggers.
- Know the exact Emails of the top blogs I’ve submitted guest posts to.
- And much more benefit
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been blogging for one month or two years. I will show you how to send captivating emails that get bloggers excited to publish your work.
You don’t have to be a super star in writing. I will show you how you can write irresistible blog posts that bloggers want to publish right away.
You will learn how to utilize your guest posts to get interview opportunities, get clients and get featured on even more blogs.
This will only cost you a token.
I call it a token because I’m giving you much more than you would pay for.
Details of the Training:
Token: N 5, 000
Date: Saturday 18th Dec, 2016
Venue: Secret Facebook Group
Pay the sum of N5,000 in the bank below:
Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Okon Promise Excel
Acct Number: 3065283142
I’m giving 50% discount (which is N 2,500) to the first 5 persons and after that, it will go back to the original price of N 5,000.
After payment, send your facebook username (http://facebook.com/username) to my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via Facebook (Promise Excel). Add me as a friend on Facebook to make it easier.
The Masterclass has closed for now but you can now buy the eBook which contains all that was discussed in the training.