Pick My Brain Consulting
Every day I receive messages from bloggers, newbies and aspiring online business owners to help them out with their challenges.
Since I’m very open to people, most of them end up wasting my time.
There also people who I give free consulting once and they’d run to me anytime and everytime they want my help. Since, I’ve agreed to do it once, saying NO the second time would become difficult.
While I’d love to help as many aspiring business owners as I can, if I responded YES to every request to pick my brain, I’d have no time for client work…and I’d be broke. Unfortunately, in this case, it really does come down to time and money.
As a workaround, I developed this service called Pick My Brain Consulting sessions, where interested folks can purchase 30 minutes, 60 minutes or three hours of my time to literally ask me anything.
This consulting session is to help separate time-wasters from serious people who honestly want help on their online business and respect my professional advice.
Do you want to…
- Start a blog?
- Create your own online business?
- Learn different ways to make money from your blog?
- Curious about how I quit my job to take my online business full-time?
- Wondering how to build a dedicated and passionate online community?
- Trouble determining which social media site is best for your biz or how you can get people to open your emails?
- Do you need help with email marketing?
I can help you with all of that and more…
In a “Pick My Brain” session, our time together is yours to ask me whatever you want about blogging, branding, PR, social media, buying a domain name or web hosting and starting an online business.
Some possible topics you may want to cover include…
- Setting up and customizing your blog
- Defining your niche.
- Creating engaging content.
- Crafting a business plan.
- Increasing Google search rank.
- Creating a brand that stands out.
- Forming mutually beneficial partnerships with brands.
- Pitching story ideas to paying publications.
- Engaging your audience on social media.
- Monetizing your blog.
- Monetizing free content.
- Legally sourcing beautiful photos for posts.
- Important WordPress plugins.
- Essential tips for making your blog user-friendly and much more.
If you don’t have any specific questions, I will tailor the session based on your unique goals to go over the most important things you need to know for creating a successful blog, using examples and visuals to highlight specific points. You may also use the session to have me help you craft pitches, articles or edit posts.
After you book a session, here’s how it works…
1. You do a little bit of homework. Yes, sorry, I’m going to give you homework! It’s easy, I promise. I ask you a few key questions about your current efforts and goals. You send your responses back to me at least 48 hours before our session. You also send me ANY and ALL questions you have that you hope to get answered during our session. I will send these questions via Google Form. If I don’t get an application from you, your booking will be cancelled.
2. Then, I do some homework. (See, I have homework, too!) I take a look at your responses and your questions, and come to our session with detailed and specific tips, tricks and answers for you.
3. We meet! We’ll chat, either via phone or Skype, for our session. During the session, I’ll spend every moment giving you as much value as I possibly can.
4. I send you some follow-up goodies. When our session is complete, I provide you with notes and action items from our session!
5. Decision time! After our time together and reviewing your notes, you’ll decide if you want to work with me or not.
Every consulting session takes place online. I only meet people one-on-one in very rare cases.
Are you ready?
SCHEDULE A PICK MY BRAIN CONSULTING SESSION WITH ME NOW!
Use The Time Scheduler Below To Schedule A Time And Date For Us To Talk About How I Can Help You Start and Grow Your Online Business.