As a storyteller expert, I understand the importance of captivating an audience. And like you, I’ve been on the receiving end of a message and felt bored, distracted, and even frustrated.
That’s why I don’t take words for granted. As a communicator, I am especially aware of the need for speakers to connect with an audience and leave them with practical takeaways.
You have a big choice ahead of you; I hope this page helps you make it. I appreciate you taking the time to consider me for your event.
As a speaker, my goal is to do everything I can to make you and your event a success! I’ve designed this page to provide you with information to take the guesswork out of making the best possible decision.
I know that you have choices, so thank you for taking the time to consider me for your event. I’m truly honored and would love to speak with you about how we can work together to create the best experience possible for your audience.
If you’d like to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:Check My Availability
A little more about me
As an author, blogger, and speaker, I believe great ideas can change the world.
An avid user of social media since 2008, I know the story that gets read and those that are thrown in the trash. Through my blog, online courses and ebook, I challenge people to make their messages matter and help them connect with their audiences.
I speak for a variety of audiences, including businesses, schools, conferences, churches, and nonprofit organizations. My speaking topics vary from writing and marketing to leadership and finding your purpose in life.
As Seen in (Where I have been featured)
- Ogbongeblog: 18 Most Profitable and Marketable 21st Century Online Skills for Young Entrepreneurs
- The Total Entrepreneurs: Seed Investment Funding Options For Startups In Nigeria
- Cashrange: Can I Become Rich By Working For Somebody
- Tush Magazine’s October Issue
- My blog has won Blog of the Week on Ogbongeblog.com
- I’m a Contributor at Nigeria’s Biggest Business and Entrepreneurship Blog, EnterpriseBoom: Top 10 List of Online Payment System in Nigeria
- KonnectAfrica: You’re Human: Embrace Your Imperfection
- Loudtips: 15 powerful bloggers you should learn from to grow your online business
- Bellanaija: Promise Excel: 10 Practical Money-Saving Tips To Help You Survive the Bad Economy
- Naij.com: This is WHY you must have online skills
- Fruitfulujah Podcast: Blogging is not dead. How to get it right in 2017
- Inspiredfully: 10 of the Most Matured Nigerian Blogs and Bloggers
Mentions and Interviews
- Lighter Glory: Blog Interview: Meet My Mentor Promise Excel
And a host of others…
What you can expect
If you book me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email and telephone correspondence.
- Personal consultation before the event to ensure I understand what you want.
- Promotion of your event on my blog and social media channels.
- Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
- Immediate followup after the event for feedback.
Regular speaking topics
I speak on a variety of topics; here are some of the most common ones:
- Finding your purpose in life and work
- Writing & Creativity
- Making a Difference in the World
- Social Media, Blogging, & Online Marketing
1. I’ve been a guest at the Master The Art of Social Selling Facebook Community where I talked on Copywriting Tips To Generate Sales On Social Media
2. I was a guest at the Zero to Hero Hosted by Fatoyinbo Caleb of The Lighter Glory. I spoke on how to grow influence, visibility and income online using personal story.
3. I’m speaking at The Unpuzzle Conference hosted by Paul Confidence of The Probe Media. I’ll be speaking on How To Get Your Life on Track for Success.
Contact me using the button belowCheck My Availability
or use the contact form below
[contact-form to=’[email protected]’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’message’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]